Thursday, July 16, 2009

Money, money, money


Root of all evil or not...money is a necessity.

Unless you live completely off the land, and off-the-grid, money is required to do jsut about anything and everything in today's life.


Why am I posting about this? Well I am at a point where I have to make a decision.

Do I play mas, or do I reallocate the money saved for Carnival to something else in my life?

I have expenses @ home that are making me wonder if I should ever spend another cent on anything other than the house. Eat out? Go shopping? egads...every cent spent on items other than for the house makes me feel sooo guilty.


Plus to top it off, I really really would like to resume studies next year. Yes ah knnow there's GATE and HELP to offset costs, but those things cover mostly only tuition. Ah still have to live dammit!



Sooo I am in confused. What to do? What to do?!!


p/s:- enjoy the pic of one of the cutest puppies ever!

2 comments:

Mz No Behavior said...

Shells, I completely feel where you're coming from. But you see in this day and age, where people young and old don't know when their number will be called.. I plan to live my life to the fullest! Which includes every carnival my paychecks will allow! Of course, one must remember to take care of home first so that when you come back from feteing your reality isn't grimm and depressing! I stay do a bit here, spend a bit there/Carnival

shells said...

So true, so true...decision is still pending but by August 1st I will have made a decision one way or another.