Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Checking in

May 31st 2013 marked the end of my 1st year of a 2 year programme M.Sc. in Project Management.
It was a rough year...the 1st semester wasn't as horrible as I anticipated, but the 2nd semester more than made up for it. I mean, exams finished May 16th and I was STILL working on assignments...le sigh.
But...i have completed the 1st year.
And now patiently await exam and coursework results, so I'll know how year 2 will go.
Will I be able to proceed straight onto the elective course? Will I have to repeat any of these courses? What electives am I gonna do? What am I gonna do for my final project report?
Soo many questions...June is gonna have my brain in overload, cause I am going to have funky dreams...I know it!!

Anyways, what else has been going on.
Not that much actually.
Have a niece that turned one in April. A new baby cousin born last month and another baby cousin who will be 2 in the next couple weeks. All soo cute!

Pondering when I'm gonna start back working though...cause this no income thing is beginning to bother me...meh!

Band launches start in the next few weeks...may not attend any, but God spare life I wanna play next year :-)

No comments: