Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Good and the Bad...the Happy, the sad

Well, well....

The Good and Happy
What a week so far, and it's not even over yet.
I got my results from that PMP exam. Yep, already!!! I passed and am sooooo happy! That was a drain on energy for three(3) months and get seriously intense. But it all paid off. I can write may name with PMP after it LOL
Now to figure out how to break into the Project Management job market and get out of this helpdesk/support type of thing. I am tres bored with this job, and I've been here less than a year...sigh!

The Bad
Went to my doc and did not get news that I liked. I am officially weighin in @ 150lbs. That almost made me cry :( All I wanted to do after hearing that was just curl up and cry! Sooo what's on the agenda now: Flicking live in the gym. work out like a fiend three(3) maybe five(5) times per week. I may even be able to make it six(6) days a week...it's not like I have anything else to do with my time anyways.

The Sad
Do I sound slightly bitter, and bordering on depressed? Why yes I am. I don't eat all that much, and I don't eat unhealthily but I gained all that weight. grrrrrr...life sucks.

Before I get into some seriously maudlin ranting I'll stop here.

No comments: