Monday, April 20, 2009

Quick Update

Hello peoples. Haven't posted anything for a while, so a quick wrap up of goings-on:
  • On my first official vacation in quite sometime. Not quite sure what to do with myself though. Been running around doing tonnes of things that I've not been able to do whilst working, but I'm hoping to get at least one or two beach days in!
  • Had a physical recently and the results almost put me into major depression. Suffice it to say I need to make some major diet changes. And work in some exercise....did half hour of low-intensity cardio this afternoon..yay me!
  • Have to do some car shopping...yep, yep. Need to gets me a new automobile. Now its just to get my a$$ in gear (whoops, no pun intended LOL!), go do some test drives and make a decision

That's it for now...hope I can write someting more cheery soon.

No comments: