Wednesday, August 11, 2010

TRIBE prices - a look back

People seem shocked at the prices of TRIBE's costumes.
I am not!
My most recent post stated that, given a 20% increase that magically seems to be applied to things year after year, costume prices could be in the range of TT$4350.
If the prices on Saucy's post are the final prices then I am quite happy to be proven wrong. Dancing with glee actually...'cause it means I'll actually have change from the TT$4000 that I thought I would have to fork out!

A regular backline costume, without options, for the past three years have cost me as follows:

  • 2008: approx. TT$3,000
  • 2009: approx. TT$3,200
  • 2010: approx. TT$3,700
Sooo the TT$3800 average for the 2011 backline is quite ok for me.
Have my downpayment ready and waiting.

Will not mention the Frontline costume prices AT ALL!!! They speak for themselves.

No comments: