Some things to ponder:
- Have you registered in that section/band of your choice?
- What are ya waiting on?!
- There are soooo many options to choose from, bikini and beads bands, traditional-mishallesque, alternative and haute coutre. Lots and lots to choose from
- Started looking at, or already purchased your boots?
- Are ya going boots, or some other footwear option?
- Gonna get them decorated to complement that gorgeous costume?
- Talking bout boots...are ya gonna go diva with anything else?
- Cups, bags, Monday wear, accessories, stockings...going down that route? How far?
- Started that 'carnival body' programme
- enrolled in gym
- bought those P90X or Insanity DVDs
- started walking...it's not all about best body, if you can't last the entire day!
- monitoring portions, cutting back on the junk (nooo i will NOT eliminate it completely!), cutting back on carbs and flour (sigh...this may make be cry!)
- scaling back on soft-drink intake, increase the amount of water you drink
- Those overseas:
- have you booked that flight to T&T?
- where are ya gonna stay?
- By now, both of these things should be booked...or at least reserved awaiting final downpayment
- T&T residents
- planning to stay at one of the hotels/guest houses/apartments in and around PoS?
- Have you booked yet?
- Costume cost
- Costume accessories including boots
- Fete options...planning to do all-inclusives, public fetes only, or budget-friendly. Or are you gonna forgo feting altogether? And if ya feting...what are ya wearing?
- Other Carnival limes
Hope I've given you some food for thought and spurred you to get a move on if you've lapsed anywhere.
The countdown is on...tick, tick, tick!