Thursday, December 15, 2011

Stuff

Sooo, have I mentioned how much I like to get emails from TRIBE?
Well, let me correct that now:
I love these little emails...make me smile almost always. First there's this one
About 2 weeks early, but much appreciated.
Also in that email was this lovely lovely little gem:
I doubt that I'll be paying off my costume before December 31st 2012 (Fast Track collection is sooo cool though), but WOW what incentive. That pass must be worth at least $1000, and the individual cost of tickets to those fetes could probably add up to about $1800 or so.
Siiigh...

btw I will be accepting Christmas gifts in cash if anyone was wondering :-)

Then I got this in email:
Blah, blah, blah gym* wishes to advise its members and the public that in addition to the Aerobic Class that will be held on Christmas Day at 10 a.m., there will also be a Spin Class at 10 a.m. 
Really? Like really?? People go to the gym on Christmas day - In Trinidad and Tobago?!!!! For a serious workout? Seriously????!!!
OH.MY.WOW!!!
Talk about dedication!


*gym name changed to protect the innocent

 Anyways...it's about 60-some odd days till Carnival.
Keep working out and preparing for the days on the road.

No comments: