Sunday, August 19, 2007

IP 2008

Island People's Presentation for 2008 is "Animal instincts"..
Went to the launch last night...
uhm, as Saucy said, you either like the costumes, or you don't. They were presented quite well, great show, great party, some sections are quite 'nekkid' (with a Brazillian wax required for anone playing in one section in particular).
I am always a fan of IP's costumes, because of the creativity...this year though, they have not wowed me. Some are outstanding, but in all I am glad that I am not playing in IP, 'cause there are few costumes there that I would consider wearing on the road.

This is one of the MOST impressive costumes ever...


and check the backview on Saucy's coverage here and here

Check out the pics...
Island People's website
Triniscene's IP's coverage

No comments: